- Promoting and increasing the public's awareness of Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, its ambulatory sites and all medical programs and services provided.
- Maintaining and facilitating open dialogue between the Medical/Administrative leadership of Wyckoff and the leadership of the Brooklyn and Queens communities thereby ensuring that Wyckoff continues to provide appropriate and required health services for the communities it serves.
- Organizing free group clinical screenings and preventive health outreach programs and targeting these towards the Brooklyn and Queens communities in need.
- Seeking philanthropic donations to Wyckoff Heights Medical Center.
Community Outreach Services
Wyckoff's Department of Marketing and Public Affairs develops and/or coordinates:
- President's Community Advisory Council (PCAC)
- Speaker's Bureau
- Health Workshops
- Hospital Tours